Monday, November 1, 2010

November Blog Train: The Orient!

Welcome to the wonderful world of BLOG TRAINS!! We are here today to give you all a tour of "The Orient"! Our designers this month got to work with a gorgeous color pallette and a some what difficult theme. The end result... GORGEOUS! So here you go everyone... hop aboard and enjoy your right into "The Orient"...





1. Trish H. Designs
2. caged bird designs
2. Kiss This Designs
1. Mikki Designs
2. Mikki Designs
3. Delicious Scraps
4. JayaPrem's Hangout
5. Snips and Snails Designs
6. LaLi Creations
7. Misty O'Brien
8. LauraMarie Scraps
9. Designs By Amanda
10. Just Passin' Thru
11. *Link Removed*
12. Roseytoes Designs
13. JKCreations
14. CharmCityScraps
15. geniaBeana Scraps
16. Daybreak Scraps
17. *Link Removed*
18. Connie Prince
19. My4Princesses Designs
20. Girl Boy Girl Designs
21. *Link Removed*
22. Word Art World by Jennifer
23. A-liya
24. Bon Scrapatit Designs
25. LizardDauDesigns
26. eqrAveziur graphic & design
27. Digilicious Designs
28. Tempus fugit
29. MoonDesigns
30. Aprilisa Designs
31. jusme digital
32. Designs by Lisa Minor
33. Mags Graphics
34. Three Hearts
35. Sugar Pie Scraps
36. Designs by Angel
37. Shel Belle Scraps
38. steadfast and Immovable
39. Princess Lala Designs
40. Sara E Designs
41. NBK-Design
42. JeNaSis DeSiGn
43. *Link Removed*
44. Luv Ewe Designs
45. Anelia.net
46. Major Scrapola
47. Dylabel Designs
48. Jen Reed Designs
49. MaitriScraps
50. Rose Thorn
51. Design by Anita
52. BeeHaven Designz
53. Blue Flower Art
54. mITSYBELLE Designs
55. Fair & Square Studio by Annick
56. Mye De Leon
57. Shelly Marie Scraps
58. Aimee Harrison
59. Creations Pasko
60. Photocowgirl
61. HotFlashDesigns
62. Eyeinspire
63. Scraps by Mara
64. designs by jmdt
65. Scrappin Wright
66. Designs by Jen Yurko
67. Barbara Speck Designs
68. Milly Dee Designs
69. Kate McClellan Designs
70. Circle Of Life Scraps
71. Angel Hartline Designs
72. Wyld Web Designs
73. Pixie Perfect Deisgns
74. *designer removed*
75. Scrapbookizate
76. Pretty in Green
77. Designs by Keira
78. RebeccaPSP Designs
79. Colleen Lynch
80. Color With Caryn
81. QoQo
82. Digital Creations From Millstream Cottage
83. AW Design
84. Jen Maddocks Designs
85. ruby lane
86. CC's digital designs
87. A Work in Progress - Designs by Vicki
88. Royanna Fritschmann |Studio RA Designs
89. Munchkyn Scraps
90. Peony Blue
91. StudioCaroline
92. Christine Smith Digital Design
93. *Designer removed*
94. Wishing Well Creations
95. ViVa Artistry
96. The Brown Owl
97. Juicy Bits

40 comments:

  1. I am SOOO sorry everyone... I had this scheduled and actually posted the wrong date :( I hope everyone hops aboard and joins in now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog train!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog train! Thank you to all the designers...I couldn't leave love everywhere b/c of a glitch I'm having w/blogger's image verification, but I do appreciate all of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having visited China this year, I'm loving this and will have great use for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is going to be my favorite train ride yet Trish and I don't even have photos to scrap with these delicious goodies! LOL!

    You ROCK sweet lady and I'm amazed at the number of Facebook fans - WOOT, WOOT!

    Hugs,
    Linda :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Thanks, all are very cute, Thanks xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. There was some errors with some of the blog addresses.. those have been fixed...

    Please let me know of any other issues you guys come across.

    Thanks for all the nice comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to all the great designers who contributed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANK-YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND VERY NICE TRAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much to all the talented designers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What an amazing kit. Thank you all for sharing your time and talents.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the freebies....Lots of beautiful kits.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What talent all these designers have, I am so impressed. Have never done a blog train before this, so it's first time love X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Again, thank you so much to all the participating designers for your generosity. I love seeing the variety of talent out there. I've been trying to subscribe to blogs when finding the link.If any of the designers would like to add me to their mailing list, my email is GypsyMonkeyScrap@att.net!

    ReplyDelete
  15. TY TY TY!!

    I found several of the participants haven't posted in over a month - obviously forgot or dropped out.

    Loved the pieces that are up & loadable!

    Thanks for your organizing these fantastic trains! Thanks to every one of the active designers!

    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much guys for all the hours of work you've put into making each part to the blog train.
    Thank you to the organisers who run this blog as well
    Has anyone had problems with these blogs?
    http://mitsybelle.com/blog/
    http://heritagescrap.com/wp/
    http://ppdbyholly.blogspot.com/
    http://melaniedesigns.blogspot.com/
    http://scrapbookizate.wordpress.com/
    http://blog.colorwithcaryn.com/
    http://www.qoqostudio.blogspot.com/

    I absolutely love this blog train!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much everyone for this wonderful kit..I am enjoying one by one getting the full kit! I live in Japan so will have fun doing personal pages with this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely blog train !! Loved the theme and colors ! Congrats for the great job !! Thanks so much !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful blog train . . . I actually made it to the end after several days of downloading. We often host international students from Japan and Korea, so these kits will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for organising this wonderful train

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW...what an amazing blog train! Thank you all so much! We just went to China this year and adopted our daughter. So many fun elements to choose from now to complete her adoption book! Thank you AGAIN! ~Fonnetta

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ok, as of this morning, the following have not put up anything:
    MistyBelle Desixie Perfect Designs
    Scrapbookiate
    QoQo
    Studio Caroline

    Also, for thouble with HERITAGE SCRAP (Kate McCellan Designs) the password is the designer behind her not after her in the list.

    A BIG THANK YOU to all the designers who participated! You are truly generous individuals!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey first of all it is a Great Blog..! Thanks for the designers and also for organizing such a nice train.Train Sets

    ReplyDelete
  25. Once again, THANK YOU for this awesome SUPER BIG Blog Train ... !!!
    I shared it on my blog at http://digiscrapnblogtrain.blogspot.com/2010/11/wednesday-freebie-tour.html

    Sincerely.

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are the ones that never posted:
    MistyBelle Desixie Perfect Designs
    Scrapbookiate
    QoQo
    Studio Caroline
    This is kind of frustrating, as I have emailed them and or FB'ed them but no response.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi!

    Wow, what a long train! Just judging from the previews (I'm still in the middle of downloading after several days :-) ) it is worth the time though. However I get an error message when trying to open eyeinspire.com/blog. It says the site is forbidden, I don't have the right to be there. Anyone had the same problem? :-( OK, anyway I'll carry on with the others. Thanks a lot to all the designers who contributed!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just wanted to thank ALL the bloggers for this wonderful train! I love all things oriental and this has been amazing. I'm tryin to download each and every one of these kits! This is like Christmas in July for me! THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the blog train! your kits all rock!

    ReplyDelete
  30. thanks so much for all your time and effort into making this trip very exciting for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you all for your work and talent!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love being able to find posts regarding things like this...keep me updated. Thanks for the useful Blog.Train Sets

    ReplyDelete
  33. hi tricia,

    my link - no. 62 is not working - there is a " in the link. thanks for fixing this. for anyone who wants to find my part - http://www.misticadesigns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh you wonderful designers!! Thanks so very much for all that you contributed to this wonderful 'train'...I am a grandma and I know this will be so much fun to work with and I am also hoping I can find some pictures of my own grandmother to scan and work with! God bless you and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This blog train is magnificent! Thank you so much, to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks so much for everything! I was actually looking for Asian looking scrap stuff and I couldn't find anything I liked. Until I found this train. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  37. this is a very cool design. somewhat like thesame with If its trains o scale you are looking for browse our extensive online shop here. We have

    ReplyDelete